Just a few years ago Chase Sapphire Reserve was THE luxury travel card to own, but these days, there are better options that offer the same perks for a lower cost. Lyn explains why she doesn’t recommend getting Chase Sapphire Reserve, except for a rare group of people, and what she recommends instead.
Related Articles & Podcasts:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Review
- Chase Sapphire Reserve vs Preferred: Which Card Should You Choose?
- Chase Ink Business Preferred: How to Travel Free With This High-Bonus Business Card
- Episode 86: All About Capital One Venture X
- Episode 136: Why I Love the Chase Ink Business Cards
- VIDEO: Chase Sapphire Preferred vs Chase Sapphire Reserve Compared
- VIDEO: Capital One Venture X vs Chase Sapphire Preferred | Which Card to Use for Your Everyday Spending?